You'll find information about virtually every aspect of running on this site or in my podcasts. I hope you'll listen to my podcasts. You can listen right here on this site or subscribe through iTunes. If there is a topic you'd like me to cover, please email me to let me know or tweet to @mojoforrunning.
If you are on Facebook, please go to the Mojo for Running Facebook page and join the discussion.
Although I've been running for many years, my passion for running continues to grow. That's why my heart breaks when someone I know goes from runner to sitter, for whatever reason.
- If you run primarily to maintain a healthy body and strong heart, the information on this site will help you do that by providing the knowledge you need to make decisions that will prevent injury.
- If you are a new runner, I will provide answers to your questions about training, gear, races and more.
- If you run because you enjoy competition, the Mojo for Running podcast will explain how to plan a training schedule that gets you primed for the big races.
- If burning calories is your main goal, you'll learn how to plan your workouts to keep them interesting, avoid injury, and gradually, safely, increase your mileage, thus burning even more calories.
- If running is your hobby, reading the blog and listening to the podcasts will provide loads of information. You'll acquire a deeper understanding and appreciation for all aspects of running.
One of my running friends gradually got out of the habit of running, and one day she said, "I seem to have lost my running mojo." That was such sad news! Hence the name and the purpose of this program.
If you are on Facebook, I hope you'll 'Like' the Mojo for Running page. I tweet at @mojoforrunning.