Join us for an amazing destination race weekend on St. Pete Beach, racing and relaxing with other runners just like you.
- Have you ever wanted to travel to a breathtaking location to race in a world class event but didn’t go because you didn’t have friends – or even a travel buddy – to do it with?
- Have you worried about the logistics of travel and lodging, meals and more?
- Have you ever just thought it wouldn’t be much fun, alone?
Well, you can stop worrying and start training. Problem solved!
Our St. Pete Beach Classic race weekend, is the answer. No worrries, just fun and friends. By lunchtime on the first day, you’ll be sharing race stories with new friends that already feel like old friends. Runners are like that – it doesn’t take long to belong.
This could change anything – and everything.
Your hosts, Debbie and Sandi, have been traveling to destination races, themselves, for years; now, they want to share their passion for running races in beautiful places with you.
Imagine bonding with other runners over an amazing dinner, overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, drinking wine and talking running with people who speak your language, people who could talk running, forever, or talk about the thousand other things you’ll discover you have in common, because these are your people; they get you!
Imagine a breathtaking location in sunny Florida, in January, where the average high is 70 and the average low is 50. Imagine racing along world famous beaches in the morning, then unwinding on the beach in the afternoon, followed by dinner at a local favorite, as the the sun sets on the beach, and later, a beach bonfire. Yep, all that is on the agenda and much more.
Looking for coaching, too? No worries, Deb and Sandi will both be available for one-on-one coaching sessions, and that’s included.
- Race options: Register for one race or one of the challenges. It’s completely up to you. Options are half marathon, 10k, 5k, 3.8 mile beach fun run, 10k/5k duo, or the marathon challenge, which includes all four races, a great option for anyone considering training for a marathon in the next year. You decide. Register for the retreat, first, and then you’ll receive a discount code for 20 percent off registration.
- No transportation worries: You won’t need to worry about transportation once you arrive at the hotel. We’ll take care of everything. The hotel is right at the start/finish line, and of course, right on St. Pete Beach.
- Meals: Breakfast is included, nice and early on race morning, and one other meal is included on both full days, plus breakfast on day of departure.
- Staying in touch: To make it easy for you to stay in touch with your new friends, we’ll have a private Facebook group just for retreat alums.
- Your hosts: Sandi and Debbie will make sure you don’t have any worries. This is a ‘Done for You’ weeked. Just relax, and enjoy making new running friends, basking under blue skies, strolling along the white sand beach, and racing in one or more of the weekend events.
- Coaching: Optional private coaching conferences with Coach Deb